Search Unity

"Holoric" 3D puzzle game.

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Balor, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Balor

Balor

Hey guys!

Im pertty much new to Unity3D and not much of a programmer, But here is my first game using Unity3D.

Holoric (Pre- Alpha Build)

Description: A 3D puzzle game that is all about timing and angles. Imagine a puzzle game mixed with a hologram type setting. The goal is to be able to angle your shots to bounce off surfaces and obstacles to hit the goal. Every shot fired reduces your total score, and your score carries over to the following levels. If you keep your score as high as possible then the further you will go.

(I'm still working on adding further game rules to make it more of a challenge, and even adding options to make it easier for those who need it.)

Levels: So far there is only 8 levels, with only 2 obstacles being introduced. I have several other obstacles that are waiting to be added to future levels.

(I plan on introducing these new obstacles every so many levels... )

Try it out here! <===== Try it!

Again this is just a pre-alpha, Still working on GUI and game machanics and of course adding more levels (with those levels... more obstacles.)

2. PixelWyrm

PixelWyrm

I love the graphics. Very simple idea, but also fun to play.

3. Balor

Balor

Thanks PixelWyrm. =)

I am still working on several ideas.

One the ideas is to have each shot earn points each time it bounces off obstacles, and if that shot hits the goal then those points earned from a "tricky shot" get added to your score. Thus making the player not only look for the safest way to make the goal but also the trickiest way in order to keep going further.

[Trick shot added., Also some color play too just for fun. =) ]

And if anyone has any tips or advice i'd love to hear some.
    Thanks! :)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
  4. Balor

Balor

[Update!]

I have have added 7 more levels, now for a grand total of 15 levels. My goal is to be up to around 50 or so.

And introduced another obstacle. I have some others that will be more interesting then whats currently introduced.

My goal is to release this on the android platfrom.

Give it a shot and leave some feedback, please. :)

Thanks!