Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[HoloLens] Voice command issue after file explorer opening

Discussion in 'VR' started by Softelectro, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Softelectro

Softelectro

Hi,

I’m currently using Unity 2018.2.3 with HoloToolKit 2017.4.2, I’m having a problem with voice commands.
    In my application, I use voice commands to interact with a file in HoloLens.
    The voice commands work to open the file explorer, but once it is closed the voice commands do not work anymore.

I put logs everywhere but it did not help to find the problem.I checked/tested :
    • List of non-empty voice commands.
    • Service always running.
    • Stop the service before opening the explorer, then restart after it is closed.
    • Check "OnApplicationFocus" event.

Same result with Unity 2019.1.10 and MixedRealityToolkit RC2.

How can I fix this problem ?

Thank you in advance.

2. timke

timke

Hi,

It's unclear from this information what the problem could be. It may be a Unity bug or some other issue with MRTK. I posted this question on Microsoft's Holodevelopers Slack workspace, but they need more information to diagnose the problem. So their request is to file a bug on the Feedback Hub for this issue.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/f...h=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Also, go ahead and file a Unity bug for this issue so we can investigate it problem.

Finally, if you'd like to communicate directly with Microsoft engineers, you can join the #mixed-reality-toolkit channel on HoloDevelopers workspace on Slack. Join HoloDevelopers via this link: https://holodevelopersslack.azurewebsites.net/

3. Softelectro

Softelectro

Hello,

We have report the issue (case 1175279) on Unity bug report. But after few email, we have received no news.
    Can someone give us some news?

Thanks in advance