Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Hololens Help.

Discussion in '5.4 Beta' started by GhostlyDonut5, May 11, 2016.

1. GhostlyDonut5

GhostlyDonut5

I'm trying to get my project onto the Hololens, but I'm running into a couple of issues:
    Note that I have the Emulator up and running and it works fine.

1. the Windows Holographic option does not show up under Virtual Reality Support.

2. SpatialPerception does not show up under my capabilities.

3. I get the errors "Failed to find: m_HolographicPauseonTrackingLossUnityEditor.PlayerSettingsEditor.OnEnable()"
    and
    "Failed to find: m_HolographicPauseonTrackingLossScreenUnityEditor.PlayerSettingsEditor.OnEnable()"

I've installed, and reinstalled the Emulator and the Unity Metro Support editor. I have also uninstalled beta17 and installed beta16 (because that's what the metro support exe was meant for I guess), and restarted my computer multiple times just to get this to work, any solutions? Any small details I've missed?

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  2. GhostlyDonut5

GhostlyDonut5

*UPDATE*

I ended up fixing it myself. It seems dumb me downloaded the wrong Editor, now everything works fine. If anyone has Gestures figured out yet, feel free to help me out with some examples. Thanks!