Search Unity

Hololens airtap not registering in play mode [Solved]

Discussion in 'VR' started by MuffinMyst, May 8, 2019.

1. MuffinMyst

MuffinMyst

So I'm starting out making simple scene with a button on a canvas. The button is set up to load the next scene with on click. It worked before but now that I have the new mrtk it doesn't.

Tried following tutorials on configuring the input, but nothing seems to work...

Tried resetting back to default configuration, but all that does is remove me reticle.

The mrtk claims it comes with an "interactable" script, but I can't find it. Is that my problem? Can't use the standard unity actions? (The button script was enough before)

Any ideas?

2. chbecker2

chbecker2

Official Microsoft Employee Microsoft Employee

3. MuffinMyst

MuffinMyst

I created a new project and imported the packages again, now I have all the prefabs and scripts and it works in the holographic emulator, however not when I build to the Hololens... But I don't think the trouble is related to the mrtk as I test built one of your example scenes and it worked fine. I'll start a new thread for that though. thank you for your response!

chbecker2 likes this.
  4. acc_cmwolke

acc_cmwolke

Hi! I have the same issue as MuffinMyst -

I took the prefab PressableButtonHoloLens2.prefab, dropped it in and assigned a function to onclick as described. When I start the PlayMode I can't click however ... any help?