Search Unity

Resolved HoloLens 2 : Microsoft.MixedReality.QR : Dependancy Error

Discussion in 'AR' started by LukeMawby, Jan 18, 2022.

1. LukeMawby

LukeMawby

Hello,

I've been using the HoloLens 2 to scan some QR Codes, using the Microsoft.MixedReality.QR package.

I have installed the package using the NuGet package manger and using the following links

Microsoft Documentation
    Joost van Schaik Tutorial

Since installing the QR package I have 2 errors in the Unity Console: Can't find the package, and unable to retrieve the package list (See the image).

The "missing" package is Microsoft.VCRTForwarders.140. I believe this should be installed at the same time as the QR Code package.

So far I've tried reinstalling the QR code package, manually installing the missing package with NuGet, but nether worked. Clicking install just results in the same errors.

Any other ideas on how I sort these errors out would be appreciated.

Software Versions:

Unity: 2020.3.24f1
    Microsoft.MixedReality.QR: 0.5.3013
    NuGet: 2.0.0

Thanks,
    Luke

2. LukeMawby

LukeMawby

Im entirley not sure the reason why this happened but I solved this by manually installing the package.
    I do notice that my nuget was out of date, as of writing it is now on 3.0.2, could that be the cause?

I had a sample program called "QRSpacePins" which I copied the Microsoft.VCRTForwarders.140.1.0.7 package from then into the assets/packages folder for this project.