Search Unity

Question Hololens 2 ARM Master build failed

Discussion in 'AR' started by BrainAPI, Apr 26, 2022.

1. BrainAPI

BrainAPI

Hi there! I need some help with building my project for hololens 2 (ARM x32, UWP, Master).

In my project installed MRTK, DoTween, TriLib. It removing from project dont get any succes result.

Build failed in visual studio, it cant build Il2CppOutputProject, error to build mscorlib2.cpp
    Also I cant build empty project with same error. Unity 2020.3.33f1. Visual Studio 2022. Also im try to build this project on Unity 2021.3.1f1 and i was have success build, and failed builds with same problem (mscorlib12.cpp, as I can remember). I dont know what invoke this problem on new Unity version.
    I was have succesful and working builds on my laptop with clean win10 and vs19 (clean - without any useless for work software), but for some reason it cant build with same error on my laptop too from now!
    I dont know what information will be required for solving my problem, but I will glad to give it for first ask. Thank so much for any attention to my problem! upload_2022-4-26_22-13-25.png

2. Hippoda

Hippoda

Did you solve this problem?

3. BrainAPI

BrainAPI

Well yes, but actually no)
    To create build you need to download visual studio from unity installation in additional checkbox, because it will download vs 2019 and it will be required for success build.
    With vs 2022 you cant build it. Anyhow. Also you need to create a virtual machine with CLEAN win10. And ONLY WITH all this your chances to create successful appx package closer to hight.
    On my current system and without virtual machine I'm still can't build, like all my colleagues. So I'm thinking that my problem isn't solved