Search Unity

Holographic shader effect over multiple sprites

Discussion in 'Shaders' started by 11tomi12, Jun 7, 2019.

1. 11tomi12

11tomi12

I made a hologram shader with a shadergraph plugin called Shadero that I would like to apply as some sort of mask over multiple sprites which would receive this effect. That is because my character is made out of multiple sprites and it doesn't look great if I apply the shader on each sprite individually.

As I am new to shader I have no clue how to approach this. How could I achieve this?

2. brownboot67

brownboot67

Can you post a picture of what's not working? I'd suggest different things depending on the specific issue. .

3. 11tomi12

11tomi12

I made a shader out of a shadergraph with Shadero which looks like this to create this effect.
    This sprite is just for testing and my real characters are made up of many sprites for animation purposes. I'd need to attach every material on every sprite, which ends up glitched and broken. The shader is projected on this texture/sprite but it would need to project in screen space so I could add a sprite with this shader over my character to archieve a wholesome effect (not sure if I expressed myself correctly here). I don't know if I can archive this with this plugin or if I can manually edit the shader to make it happen.