Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Hole in Spriteshape Edge

Discussion in '2D Experimental Preview' started by F4bs, Feb 2, 2023.

1. F4bs

F4bs

Hey, i have this bug that my spriteshape edge is not rendering fully and shows this hole. If i then move the point at that position a little, the hole disappears. Am I doing something wrong? And if its not avoidable, what can be done to at least catch this error? So the spriteshape points can be rearranged if it occurs.

Since i want to modify the points at runtime this would be crucial for the project. Once the spriteshape points are moved closer to the transform pivot, the bug seems to disappear, but i have points that need to be further away. The points are all on continous tangent mode. It also appears in the newest unity version 2023.1.0.b2. I attached a new project with the issue. If anyone could help it would be really appreciated

Spriteshape Edge Hole.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
  2. F4bs

F4bs

bump

3. DanielTanBK

DanielTanBK

Unity Technologies

Hello, thank you for highlighting this problem
    Do use Unity's internal Bug Reporter to report this to get updates on the resolution progress of this issue, and let us know the case ID as well

In the meantime, turning off Adaptive UV in the Sprite Shape Controller can help to resolve some issues
    Unity_Rraa24kdIy.png