Search Unity

Hiring an Unity developer - Creating a new wallpaper software for my series project

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Offering' started by Masharu-Law, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Masharu-Law

Masharu-Law

Hello, I’m Martial from Challengia. I’m hiring an Unity developer (freelancer or studio) to create a wallpaper software based on my anime project, probably using some assets/templates from Unity Store if it can’t be from scratch. I don’t have all the technical knowledge so I’m sorry in advance if I made mistakes, I’m just not a developer.

NChans is a series I’m working featuring anime style pin-up girls called the NChans. I’m actually working to have several NChans games. I released in 2019 a free mobile app with in-app purchase called NChans Style, a wallpaper manager for Android devices where users can select various wallpapers called « style » featuring the characters.

My goal is to produce and sell a PC version of NChans Style with new or improved options, something similar to Pavo Studio’s Live2DViewerEX. The NChans Style PC version should allow users to fully customize their desktop screen by choosing separately the background from the characters artworks with the freedom to scale and rotate them.

If you’re interested in this job offer, let me know by sending a mail through NChans' contact page (my Challengia website is under maintenance) or through private message here, with your price rating and portfolio so I can check your work and experience with Unity. I will share additional informations privately regarding the developement.

Thanks for your attention.
    Martial (Challengia).

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021