Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Hire Staff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mholmes, Apr 17, 2019.

1. mholmes

mholmes

I recently finished building my first mobile app Great news right. One problem. I need to hire someone to promote it & sale it. I found tons of resources on where to promote etc but I'm having a hard time finding places to hire people to promote the product for me. I don't have time or the skills to promote a game. Anyone have sites or suggestions where you can go and post jobs to hire someone for video game promoting & sales positions? I know we don't think about these things as dev's when where building the game but maybe we should? Anyway links & websites or any advice would be great.

2. goodonelion7

goodonelion7

You can choose any famous SEO company for this issue. This market is well developed mow

3. mholmes

mholmes

Thats for website etc search engines. I'm talking about building real relationships with business to business and building a social media presence. I'm more less asking where do people go to find staff for Indie video games?

4. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

Any of the usual places, brass ring, indeed, LinkedIn, etc. Or as is the most common in the game industry, word of mouth.

Ryiah likes this.
  5. TonyLi

TonyLi

Ryiah likes this.
  6. mholmes

mholmes

Wow guys this is good stuff. I never heard of some of these sites. Thank you so much for sharing. Please keep the info coming, very helpful stuff.