Search Unity

Question hey i need a code for 2 characters in 1 game to change after entering the portal in 2 d

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by samotny_tuber2, Mar 4, 2023.

1. samotny_tuber2

samotny_tuber2

I'm a beginner and I don't really know what cheats to use to change a character

2. flasker

flasker

change what

3. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

How to report your problem productively in the Unity3D forums:

http://plbm.com/?p=220

This is the bare minimum of information to report:

- what you want
    - what you tried
    - what you expected to happen
    - what actually happened, especially any errors you see
    - links to documentation you used to cross-check your work (CRITICAL!!!)

If you post a code snippet, ALWAYS USE CODE TAGS:

How to use code tags: https://forum.unity.com/threads/using-code-tags-properly.143875/

4. dogmachris

dogmachris

Let me see if I got this straight, you want us to conjure up a code for not one, but two characters to magically change after entering a portal in your 2D game? And you're admitting that you have absolutely no idea what cheats to use for this?

Oh boy, you sure are setting the bar high for yourself, aren't you? Maybe you should start with something a little less ambitious, like giving us a bit more context on what exactly you want to achieve and what you have done so far and where exactly you're stuck, etc. - it's not like we're telepaths, you know?

5. samotny_tuber2

samotny_tuber2

Łatwo powiedzieć, że robię grę 2D i trochę yt. Po wejściu do portalu kamera trafia na drugą osobę i 1 teleportuje się gdzieś na jakichś przewodach. Muszę jeszcze nauczyć się kodów bo tworzę tą grę z yt, tylko poziomy wyglądają inaczej i mam zamiar zrobić to inaczej. Nie próbowałem niczego, ponieważ właśnie mówiłem, że nie wiem tak dużo i nie koduję tak dużo jak (chyba) wy. Spodziewam się, że w tym kodzie, tak jak powyżej, chcę, aby kamera przeszła do drugiej postaci i poszła tam, a pierwotne dotknięcie dowolnych akordów. Z youtube biorę informacje z Build a 2D platformer game in unity od kodowania w przepływie.

6. samotny_tuber2

samotny_tuber2

Wiem, albo coś źle napisałem, albo jeśli jesteś z innego kraju niż Anglia i przetłumaczyłem to przepraszam (jestem z Polski i nie umiem tak dobrze pisać po angielsku)