Search Unity

Heroic Fantasy creatures Ultimate Bundle at 55% OFF On The Asset Store

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by PROTOFACTOR_Inc, Dec 10, 2018.

1. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Hey there!

Get the Mega Bundle!

90 characters for only $472.5! You save $550! If you already own one or two of the packs in the bundle you can have the last one(s) at 55% OFF as well.

"It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas"!

2. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Bumpy Bump for whoever missed this amazing opportunity. :)

KeithBrown likes this.
  3. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Don't forget to get the last packs from this awesome mega bundle if you already own one or two out of the three.
    Enjoy your week end!

4. Rowlan

Rowlan

Are there really no demo scenes in the pack? I imported the Heroic Fantasy Creatures Pack and there were none. Nothing to show the animations. Nothing to control the characters. Not a single simple script.

What do you recommend to have e. g. the Ent walk and perform some actions?

5. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Indeed there are no demo scenes in the Package. It looks like you're looking for some sort of controllers or AI scripts, which we don't provide since we're specialized in creating models and animations.

If you're new to unity I would recommend using the Learn section of the website. An alternative could also be to use some AI plugin / controller scripts available on the Asset Store. There are plenty available on the Store. (Emerald AI, etc...)

6. Rowlan

Rowlan

I'm not new to Unity. But for someone who specializes in models and animations I would have expected a simple script which allows your character to walk. Or at least a script with UI buttons which trigger each and every animation that is available.

I don't need Invector or Opsive style. Only simple demo scenes to check out all the characters that come with your pack and what they are capable of.

7. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

API and scripts, can change over time. if a feature or a specific thing changes on unity's side it has to be updated on our end... with over 150 assets on the store it would be a real nightmare. We do our best to have the bare minimum in our products and avoid like the plague to add scripts. We had lots of users before who hate having to uncheck unwanted scripts on import...
    I guess it's impossible to please everyone... Apologies for the inconvenience.

8. Rowlan

Rowlan

Emerald AI was a good hint, thank you. What is "etc", do you have more recommendations? I'd like to explore the options with your assets first before I purchase more.

Also, are the models and animations usually final or will they be updated? Example: I like the Ent, but it lacks a run animation. By the way, what does _RM mean?

9. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

I would recommend looking up AI packages on the asset store and then trying to figure out if they are still actively developed, what users reviews are etc...

Regarding the Tree Ent there are no plans to add a running animation.

The suffixe "_RM" stands for root motion.