Search Unity

Heroes of Flatlandia - fantasy turn based strategy

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Vesnican, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Vesnican

Vesnican

I would like to introduce you our game Heroes of Flatlandia, that we create with my brother in our spare time. It is fantasy turn based strategy inspired by legendary games Heroes of might and magic or Age of Wonders. So in our fantasy world, you will lead your kingdom of noble elves or dreadful undeads as one of several powerful heroes. Raise mighty armies and crash your enemies in detailed tactical battles. You will use variety of spells and abilities to gain advantage, explore the world, and conquer your enemies. The game contains plenty of maps and allow you to play either against computer AI or against your friends in hot-seat multiplayer

Trailer

Google Play
    demo version - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.HighlandStudio.HeroesOfFlatlandia
    full version - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.HighlandStudio.HeroesOfFlatlandia1

App Store(only full version)
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/heroes-of-flatlandia/id1445838121?ls=1&mt=8

Barikli and IndieMobileGames like this.
  2. N1ghtrunner

N1ghtrunner

wow. Looks like a really impressive effort! Can you tell me a a bit more about your process of making the game? Was it just you and your brother? Did you work on this full time or part time with a job/school to contend with? The graphics look really good! Did you create the assets yourselves, buy them, or outsource their creation to focus on code? Great effort! Will definitely check out the demo.

3. mblokh

mblokh

I just saw this coming by on AndroidPolice. Congrats on releasing the game, looks really cool. Always happy to support indie Unity developers!

4. Vesnican

Vesnican

Thanks for feedback...
    Yes, I created it only with my brother, but in near future we will try to find someone who can help us with sound, because neither me or my brother have no experience with sound creating/editing software. We work on it only in our free time after the work, so development wasnt so fast (around 2 years).
    All graphics asset is done by me, only like two models was downloaded from internet. So thanks for compliment, but I'm still learning it..

5. Vesnican

Vesnican

In the last few months, we've worked on the Heroes of Flatlandia and in addition to fixing a variety of bugs (thank you, who have contacted us by email), and have managed to add these improvements:

* Tutorial
    * Full localization into Czech, German and Russian
    * Remove turn limit in the demo version
    * Different gameplay enhancements
    * Brand new race of orcs

We also find skilled sound composer, with whom we are now hard working on our game. Along with that, we are starting to work on campaign and multiplayer.

6. Vesnican

Vesnican

Hi all, we have another big update with brand new faction - Northern Dwarfs

7. digiross

digiross

This looks nice, will have to give it a try.

8. Vesnican

Vesnican

Thank you, now we will focus on world map enhancing and try to implement random map generator.