Search Unity

Question Help with withdrawing advertising funds

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by unity_C2791DA617477506CADA, Nov 30, 2022.

1. unity_C2791DA617477506CADA

unity_C2791DA617477506CADA

We deposited $1000 into unity ads (minimum amount required) but after spending half of it and having abysmal results we want to withdraw the rest but can't figure out how. Is this possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. JasmineS_Unity

JasmineS_Unity

Unity Technologies

Hi, thanks for reaching out.
    Please contact Ads Support for further assistance, or directly contact Finance as instructed in the Growth > Finance page.

3. astttt

astttt

I have been also asking for refund for more than three months, creating more than five tickets and all of them are not responded.

Seeing this, I have directly sent an email to Finance on early Dec, and without responding for three weeks, they just enter the holidays now.

It seems Unity does not want to refund any money they received; this really leave me a very bad impression against Unity. It seems to be risky to send money to Unity.

4. astttt

astttt

It seems Unity does not want to refund any money.

5. vandang998

vandang998

Me too. They don't want refund any money. This ad network sucks.

6. astttt

astttt

I have been still asking refund. They have been ignoring tickets and emails for 5 months. I will continue till they refund.

7. astttt

astttt

I have created several tickets and any response so far.
    I have sent emails to ads supports as you mentioned and also sent emails to the Finance. However, no response for several months except for saying they were out during Christmas season.

Why is this? Is that your policy ignoring any request for refund? With such a small money, you should realize you are really frustrating the developers and make feel doubt about the integrity of the company and platform.

8. JasmineS_Unity

JasmineS_Unity

Unity Technologies

9. astttt

astttt

First, that is not a reasonable term.

Second, that dose not say the fund is not useable for other use in Unity You should make it possible to use that for other payment in Unity platform at least. Preventing from that does not have any meaningful reason.

Please let me know the contact person who is in charge of this.

10. astttt

astttt

Your colleague was saying something different in other thread.

-------------

Unity_Quinn said:
    Hi @arianhassani79 , thank you for your interest in Unity Ads!

3. In case I deposit the $1k into the dashboard and I spend like $100 of it, will I be able to withdraw the remaining amount?
    Yes. Provided you do not violate any of our terms of service you will be able to receive a refund of the remaining amount. Please open a ticket with us by contacting unityads-support@unity3d.com to initiate a refund request.

11. pgspace

pgspace

They even dont reply to emails and repsond to tickets.

12. lezginnurakhmedovv

lezginnurakhmedovv

Unity ads sucks man