Search Unity

Help with sidescroller car

Discussion in '2D' started by SamToe, May 14, 2014.

1. SamToe

SamToe

Hey, I'm kinda new to unity, Over the past few hours I made a few scripts for my game that hopefully will be put up on app store if all goes well! So, my issue is that a have a car made and i scripted a controller and so on, it moves as it should and I even have brakes working. The problem lies with the fact that whenever I reverse and drive over a bump really fast, sometimes the car will flip over, when its ment to be in a 2d perspective! Like hill climb racing??? Its all working and terrain set up blah blah blah, but sometimes the car will flip itself, I have made the car in 3d, and just scripted a camera that follows it from the side because if I Child the camera onto the car it will rotate itself when the car does... Here is some pictures of the game in idle not playing and some when it is. Also a picture of when I drive up and down a few times and it tips, sometimes it rolls right off sometimes it just does that any help to stop it from tipping to the side will be appreciated, all turning axis are locked just to let you know, and the car is set at a solid number for the amount of degrees it is turned at $game3.png $game4.png $Game.png $GamePic2.png