Search Unity

Help with my World

Discussion in 'World Building' started by asdw55645, Jul 28, 2018.

1. asdw55645

asdw55645

Please any idea from city with roads and homes ...itc

2. JoeStrout

JoeStrout

How about a duck that lives in the city, in the road between the homes. He lives on the scraps of bread that are tossed out by the local inn at the end of each day. He dreams of returning to the country, but has forgotten the way... and somehow also forgotten that he can fly. (Not that he can't fly, but he has simply forgotten that he can.)

Kurt-Dekker and AcidArrow like this.
  3. asdw55645

asdw55645

You can't understand me I need to make war town fps game

4. Halfspacer

Halfspacer

How about a first person duck that lives in the outskirts of a war torn town. He lives on the scraps of potatoes that are shot out by the local inn at the end of each day, with their big potato gun. He dreams of returning to the peaceful country side, but has forgotten the way... and somehow also forgotten that he can fly. (Not that he can't fly, but he has simply forgotten that he can.)

BoogieD, JoeStrout and asdw55645 like this.
  5. BoogieD

BoogieD

The duck could be a returned Special Forces Combat Duck that is looking for his buddy from the old unit. He finds his buddie's widow who is still grieving her partner's death from the effects of agent orange. Unwanted in the town by the local sheriff because of his scruffy duck look, he ends up being harassed by the sheriff's deputies who pin him down to cut off his long scruffy hair. Special Forces Combat Duck escapes into the wilderness on a stolen motorcycle. A duck hunt ensues. The sheriff and his deputies cannot win against Special Forces Combat Duck in the forest, and indeed, all are badly wounded as a result of trying to capture him.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  6. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

I really like where this design is going. But I'm concerned about the duck. Can we work a love story in there somehow so that he doesn't seem so ... stridently alone?