Search Unity

[HELP] Whenever I import Admob Plugin into my Platformer Game, I cannot build the game

Discussion in 'Android' started by oldnewuser, Mar 19, 2018.

1. oldnewuser

oldnewuser

Hi All,

In the past several months, I have been building my 2D platformer game with Unity 5.6.1, everything works fine.

However, whenever I have attempted to import the Admob plugin into my game, it would start keep saying "Resolving Android Dependencies" which lasts forever

Whenever I try to build the game into android, which worked pretty perfectly before I imported Admob plugin,
    it shows this error:

Some Extra Info:
    - This problem does not exist if I create a fresh new project, import the Admob plugin, and build the project into apk. (so I assumed it was problem with my platformer project)
    - BUT, The problem still exists even if I clear all project settings in the platformer project
    - I tried to upgrade my project to Unity 5.65 or Unity 2017 2.2, but the problem still exists project

- I tried to update the Android sdk, problem still exists for my Platformer project

Would appreciate it if anyone could help me solving the problem.

2. liortal

liortal

Did you try removing the folder shown in the error message? (e.g: play-services-ads-license-11.8.00 ?