Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Help: Want a global volume's override to affect only 1 camera.

Discussion in 'General Graphics' started by GuirieSanchez, Sep 27, 2022.

1. GuirieSanchez

GuirieSanchez

Hi there,

I have set up 2 cameras (one camera for mid and foreground, and a second camera for the background), and I have a global volume with 2 overrides (one for blur and another for color adjustment). If I set only the background camera to be affected by post-processing effects, I get the expected result: Only the background gets blurred. However, I want both cameras to be affected by the color adjustment override. If I set both cameras to be affected by post-processing, while the color adjustment affects everything as expected, so does the blur effect.

Since I can't create multiple global volume settings or assign some overrides to specific cameras (that I know of), is there anybody who knows how to do it or knows how to get the desired result?

Thank you.

2. GuirieSanchez

GuirieSanchez

3. MelvMay

MelvMay

Unity Technologies

GuirieSanchez likes this.
  4. GuirieSanchez

GuirieSanchez

Sorry, I didn't know what the correct forum for this question was.

I would highly appreciate it

MelvMay likes this.
  5. MelvMay

MelvMay

Unity Technologies

Done.

GuirieSanchez likes this.