Search Unity

Help! ViveSR error- Vive Pro, doesnt go for the camera anymore!

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by marlonjung006, Jun 13, 2019.

1. marlonjung006

marlonjung006

Hello guys,
    i am trying to combine a Face reconition asset with the Vive Pro SDK for the cams.
    the cams worked well until i started a cheapy free face reconition with the sdk sample. after this i took out the faceR asset and tried the sample scene. The cams doesnt work anymore and it shows a picture of me sitting in my chair. somehow the faceR asset made a photo , even when the cam doesnt showed a thing.
    i opend a new unity project but the same problem again.
    i deinstalled my unity version i was using an installed new. same problem but it dosnt show the photo only a white square in the dark.
    i dont know what i can to to fix that and im confused

here is a photo of the error.
    i am using 2018.1.9f2 because the sdk had errors in the newer versions of unity
    Vive-SRWorks-0.8.0.2-Unity-Plugin is my sdk
    the person who can help will be blessed

greetz
    marlon

Attached Files:

2. unity_vg1Lfe9w3uWYrw

unity_vg1Lfe9w3uWYrw

I've come across the same problem today. I was using Holocap and the Vive Pro SDK and it was all working fine so I tried to start playing around with Vuforia too. I added an AR camera to the scene, as a child of the main camera I think, and then took it out and made it a stand alone Game Object and since that point I had the same thing. My Holocap capture was, and still is, running normally but the Output of the Vive front cams was frozen on a single image of my surroundings. Quitting out and going back in to the project gave me the same black scene with a white square as the post above. This is the case in other projects of mine now and in any new projects I open up too.

Any help to fix this would be greatly appreciated!

All the best,

Joe

3. marlonjung006

marlonjung006

Wow you too. Have you got any solution until now? I talked with my games Professor about this. But she has no idea because is just a weird thing