Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Official Help Us Choose the Next Feature for Easier Integration and Quicker Prototyping

Discussion in 'Cloud Code' started by MaximeDelecourt, Feb 27, 2024.

1. MaximeDelecourt

MaximeDelecourt

Unity Technologies

Hello UGS developers!

We've received feedback that our services have a steep learning curve. A wide range of services and tools were offered, but there was a lack of detailed instructions on how to implement in-game features such as battle passes or other use cases using our services.

To address this, we are exploring the concept of feature kit - opinionated, ready-to-use features that can be added to your project within a few minutes for quick prototyping.

We have several features in mind and would like you to take a minute of your time to let us know what use cases you would like to see included in the feature kits. Please let us know using this form.

Thank you!

mChapuis likes this.
  2. mChapuis

mChapuis

The use case sample scenes are very good. In the virtual shop sample, the IAP is still "Coming soon" and I needed to understand this better. I would have liked it better explained.

The Battle Pass sample scene is also very good but I had to translate it into C#

MaximeDelecourt likes this.
  3. pKallv

pKallv

I find the c# module implementation and deployment pretty complicated. What I do not understand is why there is no straight forward simple end-to-end examples. As it is now, at least what I found, is that there is a requirement to jump between different pages to understand and deploy. Also, why not produce simple video tutorials.

ByteflowX likes this.