Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Bug HELP, unable to open projects from creator companion after installing unity 2022.3.6

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Twistc0re, Mar 5, 2024.

1. Twistc0re

Twistc0re

hello, bare with me as im a novice in this. i upload avatars to vrchat and make them. I was trying to upload one for the last few days using a creator companion project but everytime I try to open the project, it comes up with this at the bottom of my VCC screen :

"2024-03-05 23:44:20.011 +00:00 [INF] Opening project: C:\Users\tessi\Documents\maya2024-03-05 23:44:20.429 +00:00 [INF] Unity path was not set, found it at C:\Program Files\Unity 2022.3.6f1\Editor\Unity.exe, saving to settings."

It proceeds to open my file explorer and i have no clue how im supposed to open this project through VCC. It has only been this way since updating and whatever i do doesnt seem to help (i have tried uninstalling completely & reinstalling)

thank you