Search Unity

Help to contact Microsoft for getting access to Unity Xbox One Module

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by aylmer1978, May 16, 2018.

1. aylmer1978

aylmer1978

Please, I need help because it's impossible to find a way to contact Microsoft in order to ask por access for the Unity Xbox Module (as I read in other posts with this I could get into the private Xbox One Forum here).

I'm a Microsoft Developer, and I have my Xbox One in Dev Mode. But as I said, there is no way to find an email or any way to contact Microsoft as developer to ask for this access in order to test the games I'm developing with Unity in my Xbox.

Thanks in advance!

2. Mauri

Mauri

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  3. aylmer1978

aylmer1978

Thanks for answering, but I'm afraid that right now there is no Windows Store Module on Unity.

I've tried the ID@XBOX and started the contact with Microsoft this way, but you can only use the Xbox as Dev Mode if you have a Project approved by Microsoft. But I only need at this point the Xbox Dev Mode to test the games as student, not entirely es developer (not yet).

I became Microsoft Developer and with this I could use Xbox in Dev Mode, but now Unity is only linked with permission of Microsoft and I don't know how to access Microsoft to ask for it (I only found a Support page which requires a paid Support Contract).

4. aylmer1978

aylmer1978

I still get the same issue, as you can see. It says that I need a paid support option :(

Attached Files:

5. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

What do you mean by this? You just check the Windows Store Backend boxes when asked to "choose components" when you install Unity.

6. aylmer1978

aylmer1978

You mean at this point, right? As you can see there is no Windows Store box to check :(

Attached Files:

7. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

You can't build Windows Store apps on a Mac.

--Eric

8. MadeFromPolygons

MadeFromPolygons

I just wanted to point out you really should be developing for xbox one on a windows OS