Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

[HELP] Text & Sprites not rendering on reload

Discussion in 'Project Tiny' started by DiegoDiKronos, May 9, 2019.

1. DiegoDiKronos

DiegoDiKronos

I have a menu with actually a single button, then on press it instantiate another GroupEntity that is a minigame (3 columns of 6 buttons, all entities with text as childs) and destroy the main menu.
    Until then, it works fine, but when i press a button which returns to the main menu, the button or the text don't show, it still works but when load the minigame the buttons of that loses their texts, not always and not the same buttons, it all works except for the visual problem.

All are buttons in a canvas,i use ut.EntityGroup.instantiate and ut.destroyAll for the transition.
    if it matters, the buttons are animated and works using the same code of Tiny Arms

2. Zionisias

Zionisias

This sounds like a render-order problem. I recommend you to put a LayerSorting-component on every entity with a Sprite2DRenderer, and adjust the order-variable to visually position your entities (The higher the order-variable, the more infront the entity will be displayed).

reallyhexln likes this.
  3. DiegoDiKronos

DiegoDiKronos

Omg, i tryed everything but that, also i saw the Tiny Arms buttons almost 10 times and didn't notice that, thank you.

Zionisias likes this.