Search Unity

HElp or I'll die...[read]

Discussion in '2D' started by Orinuvan, Jun 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orinuvan

Orinuvan

dudes...I stood 7.3 hours trying to find a solution to this F***ing problem.. I have my game ready but I have one more thing to do before I'll launch it... the camera... I searched the internet like a crazy, i cant feel my fingers... the camera fits either on vertical or horizontal but not both leaving somme parts blank that just feels odd, I tried like 18 codes but noone NOONE solved this, I cant understand , I have an endless runner , Ui elements fixed no problem here but the rest its disaster.. please, please, Help me, I need a break im gonna just wash my hands eat , sleep , and come back...I beg u so greatly, help me, with a code that works on phone and tablet , the resolution is I think 18:9 , just..do this..for a poor fella..

2. juiceflute

juiceflute

3. MadeFromPolygons

MadeFromPolygons

Please for the love of god, use punctuation and formatting properly when asking for help.

Its so difficult to read your unformatted post that I gave up halfway through, maybe Ill try again after work.

4. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Please come back when you write an articulate question without swearing and dramatic topics like you'll die. It occurs to me that you're probably too young for the forum (there's an age limit) so please do make a new post when you feel like writing out the problem in detail as an adult would.

This matters because code is the same: it's unyielding and requires clear calm thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.