Search Unity

1. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Let us know a bit about your interests, and if you'd like to become more directly involved. Take our survey!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Help, OneSignal distribution on IOS

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by Gabrio, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Gabrio

Gabrio

Hi,
    I'm trying to use OneSignal on IOS.
    I'm using Unity 5.6.3 and OneSignal 2.7.1
    If I compile my project with developer provisioning and run it on my device, it works.
    When I change the provisioning to distribution and try to archive the project, it give me this error:

PBXCp /Users/user/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-dgnkibvlwpsdjaduxrebeorcznqx/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos/OneSignalNotificationServiceExtension.appex /Users/user/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-dgnkibvlwpsdjaduxrebeorcznqx/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/applicationtest.app/PlugIns/OneSignalNotificationServiceExtension.appex

cd "/Users/user/Release/ApplicationTest"

export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"

builtin-copy -exclude .DS_Store -exclude CVS -exclude .svn -exclude .git -exclude .hg -exclude Headers -exclude PrivateHeaders -exclude Modules -exclude *.tbd -strip-debug-symbols -strip-tool /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/strip -resolve-src-symlinks /Users/user/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-dgnkibvlwpsdjaduxrebeorcznqx/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos/OneSignalNotificationServiceExtension.appex /Users/user/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-dgnkibvlwpsdjaduxrebeorcznqx/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/applicationtest.app/PlugIns

OneSignalNotificationServiceExtension.appex: No such file or directory

I've followed the guide on the OneSignal Setup SDK twice, but I don't understand what am I missing.

Thank you in advance.

2. mrfunnycat

mrfunnycat

If you haven't managed to solve this yet, I had the same problem and one of these steps helped me solve it, not sure which:

- Clean the project
    - Set the scheme to OneSignalNotificationServiceExtension, build it, then switch back to Unity-iPhone
    - Set the deployment target of the extension to iOS 10.0
    - Disconnect all iOS devices, set device to Generic iOS device

After this I've been able to archive successfully.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018