Search Unity

Help needed please integrating last steps for Google Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Colbyh, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Colbyh

Colbyh

I’m following guides to integrate Google Leaderboard into a simple Unity3d 5.3.4f1 project. I’ve completed everything in my Google Play Console and the API says ‘ready to publish.’ However, when I attempt to integrate the code in Unity3d the guide and videos I’m using begin to differ. They don’t match what I see in my Unity3d project. No “Google Play Services” menu option is created after importing the correct file on Github. When I select “window” and click on “google play services” > “setup android” I see different input options then the youtube video guides I’m using to learn. Here is the source code: https://we.tl/gbRPztNNEN I’d be happy to add give you a temporary username and password to access my Google Play Console if you're able to assist in completing these last few steps I’m missing to finish leaderboard integration.

Please Skype chat me at 'colbyerichawkins' - no video, just chat. This is the most efficient and quickest way to resolve this issue in a matter of minutes.

I will be available now until 4-6pm PST (California, USA). If you can not help that quickly, PLEASE forward this on to someone who is in the States that can assist.

Kind regards,

Colby Hawkins