Search Unity

1. The 2022.1 beta is now available for testing. To find out what's new, have a look at our 2022.1 beta blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP NEEDED (Can´t avoid login and project selection)

Discussion in 'Unity Reflect' started by unity_aica01, Oct 27, 2021.

1. unity_aica01

unity_aica01

Hi! I´m still trying to get the new viewer working without having to login or to select a project. I just need the way the old viewer was made... It´s so difficult to get something similar to it (I had done all the samples an everything but still stuck at it... There are too many tools, parts and stuff connected and its a bit impossible to get what i need... If I make my own reflect pipeline the UI is not working correctly, and if I keep the original pipeline I cant move or choose tools it´s pretty frustating.
    I see I´m not the only one needing or wanting this option, ¿Could it be included in the next upgrade? It would be so nice to have just two scenes, one wiht the complete pipeline and the other without login and project screen "just the action".

Also I saw that the Actor system samples are the same samples you could find in the Pipeline samples... So it would be nice if you unity crew could take a look to that. I think that maybe the actor system is the part i need to understrand or to connect my pieces.

Please heelp!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
  2. BIMLabAR

BIMLabAR

Hi @unity_aica01
    I also studied Unity Reflect for a long time. The functions in that application are interesting, very useful. we have tried customizing to fit more current needs (on Unity Reflect Develop). But got the same error as you. When adding a few functions in Unity Reflect. Run the program, the interface asks to login and select the project again. Tried many ways but still not working. So we had to stop the research. Hope to find another method. We seem to have the same idea. Hopefully the new release will update soon!
    Nice to know you!

unityunity