Search Unity

HELP ME!!!!

Discussion in 'Vuforia' started by nakanoizayoi, Dec 11, 2018.

1. nakanoizayoi

nakanoizayoi

i was installing unity 2018.1.1f1 and using legacy vuforia 6.2.10 and this is the result after moving my project from previous unity 5.6.1f1

error CS1704: An assembly with the same name `Vuforia.UnityExtensions' has already been imported. Consider removing one of the references or sign the assembly
    C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/VuforiaSupport/Managed/Runtime/Vuforia.UnityExtensions.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)
    Assets/Vuforia/Scripts/Internal/Vuforia.UnityExtensions.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)

error CS1704: An assembly with the same name `Vuforia.UnityExtensions' has already been imported. Consider removing one of the references or sign the assembly
    C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/VuforiaSupport/Managed/Runtime/Vuforia.UnityExtensions.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)
    Assets/Vuforia/Scripts/Internal/Vuforia.UnityExtensions.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)

help me plz this is an urgent :(

2. Red_Dragon69

Red_Dragon69

You have to remove legacy Vuforia or uncheck Vuforia Augmented Reality Supported in PlayerSettings.

unityunity