Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP ME!!!!

Discussion in 'Vuforia' started by nakanoizayoi, Dec 11, 2018.

1. nakanoizayoi

nakanoizayoi

i was installing unity 2018.1.1f1 and using legacy vuforia 6.2.10 and this is the result after moving my project from previous unity 5.6.1f1

error CS1704: An assembly with the same name `Vuforia.UnityExtensions' has already been imported. Consider removing one of the references or sign the assembly
    C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/VuforiaSupport/Managed/Runtime/Vuforia.UnityExtensions.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)
    Assets/Vuforia/Scripts/Internal/Vuforia.UnityExtensions.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)

error CS1704: An assembly with the same name `Vuforia.UnityExtensions' has already been imported. Consider removing one of the references or sign the assembly
    C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/VuforiaSupport/Managed/Runtime/Vuforia.UnityExtensions.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)
    Assets/Vuforia/Scripts/Internal/Vuforia.UnityExtensions.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)

help me plz this is an urgent :(

2. Red_Dragon69

Red_Dragon69

You have to remove legacy Vuforia or uncheck Vuforia Augmented Reality Supported in PlayerSettings.