Search Unity

Help in scripting an specific type of movement.

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by Herogon, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Herogon

Herogon

Okey, so, im really new in the world of programming and im trying to create my first game. I've been searching for a specific code for an special type of movement but since i did not found anything, i thought you guys could help me. So, i want my character to do like a type of ''dash'' and only a dash, his movement is based on dashes, but he can only move an specific distance and it would have a little bit of cooldown, but no too much, also, while he is ''dashing'' to the other position i need him to play one of my animations that is a jump, it would look like he is jumping from one square to another. if u guys could help me with that it would be amazing. im going to post pictures of the charater in a test world so u can see what im talking about. Captura de pantalla (23).png sada.png

2. Kerber996

Kerber996

There are a lot of ways you could be moving your sprites. As there are not enough details in your question to give a nice answer i would recommend you look into http://www.pixelplacement.com/itween/index.php and find some tutorials for it if you can't follow the documentation. Best of luck on your game :D