Search Unity

Help: Google Play Services Setup

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by AMMO96, Dec 18, 2018.

1. AMMO96

AMMO96

Hello,

I have setup my Google Play services (It has been published), and setup my scripts in game to get the leaderboards and achievements to work. I pushed my game out to alpha testing where myself and two friends test the game.

I opened the game and everything worked exactly the way I wanted too (Automatic login). But none of the Google Play services worked for my friends (They are added to the testers list on both the alpha testing and services testing lists as well as the alpha and beta check box is ticked for Google Play services). The green Google Play box does not show up for them and they do not get asked to login. They just go straight to the main menu.

The leaderboards and achievements have their own buttons. When my friends click these buttons nothing happens but when I click them the leaderboards and achievements work fine.

How come on my device everything works and not theirs? It seems like I am the only one with permission to access the services even though my friends are added to the testing lists. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.