Search Unity

Help getting house model into AR with reflect for Revit

Discussion in 'Unity Reflect' started by skyeg3, Jan 28, 2021.

1. skyeg3

skyeg3

Hello all,

I am an architectural draftsman and I'm trying to view some of my houses in the real world. I was able to get one of the models in AR in the reflect viewer on my iphone but for some reason the model is up in the air. I am looking up at the foundation instead of straight forward at the house. I've seen on a demo where they use a QR code on site somewhere to coordinate with the model. Where can I learn how to do this? I think using the QR code is going to give us the most accurate positioning on site. The other thing I'm wondering about is what is the best way to have somebody else view the model with their own phone? I want to get my sister up and running with this. Should she just log in to the reflect app with my credentials? Or should she create her own account if so how do I share it with her?

Thank you.

maherahmedraza likes this.
  2. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies

This more a question about Reflect. Moving this thread to our AEC forums.

3. quintus_smit

quintus_smit

Hi, you can share a model by adding a user to the project - you can see how to in my video here
    . Note that this person will only be able to use the Reflect viewer, they wont be able to work on the model in Unity, for that you would have to assign a Reflect seat license to them.