Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.2 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice

Help converting project to IL2CPP

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by HD30, Aug 8, 2019.

1. HD30

HD30

Hello,
    We need to convert our application to il2cpp in order to be able to create an arm64 android build, so we can upload to play store dashboard with the new requirement that all android applications will support x64 architecture starting at 1/8/19. The apk is built with no errors but when we start the application it get stuck at the home screen. At the start of the app we make a call to our own internal SDK which is a .net library written in c#. The SDK never returns a response. So this is my question: How can I know which dll library or what plugin does not support x64? or maybe what library does not manage with the il2cpp conversion? I tried analyzing the apk in android studio but was not sure what libraries made it into the final build. Maybe this question is a little complicated but I will appreciate any help or clue how to continue.

Thank you!

2. alirezakhaan

alirezakhaan

I have a similar problem, our game was perfect in crash free statistics until we have been forced to use IL2CPP for getting support for arm64 devices but now the game is totally unpredictable !
    It does not contain some shaders in some devices ! (Samsung J7 pro 2017 , Samsung Note 8)
    It get stuck on some devices ! (Nokia 5 TA1053)
    It Run prefectly on some devices ! (Huawei Y7 2017)
    How could I find out what is my situation ??
    Should I test game on all devices in the world ?? :(

3. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

In both cases, I think we will need more details about the cause of the problem. Do you have any log files or stack traces that might help?