Search Unity

[Help] Background clips through Tiles

Discussion in '2D' started by rschallenger02, Sep 13, 2019.

1. rschallenger02

rschallenger02

Hello! I am making a game for my High School class, and I found a Camera 2D follow online, and decided to use it. It works perfectly, but when i make my background a sub to my Main Camera it looks like its glitching through the map. I have turned off Anti Aliasing so I have no idea what could cause this.

Attached Files:

2. Adien22

Adien22

I'd say you probably just need to make the level longer. or is this just a one-screen game? If its only one screen, don't parent the background, just use scroll locking. If the character is going to be running off far to the right or left, add more ground blocks. Also, make sure that you have the background, Player, and Interactable land all on different layers. It's on the top right side of the screen. If everything is set to default, you will have a lot of these problems. It could also be the z position you have them in. if the ground is at 0 in spots or 1 or -1 or random numbers, you will have varying effects.

so to recap, Check your Layers, Check all your z positions, and also check whether its a long level or a one-screen level