Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Help: After upgrading to Unity 5.6.1f1 and HoloToolkit-Unity 1.5.7, app crashes on deploy

Discussion in 'VR' started by kurbuntu, May 30, 2017.

1. kurbuntu

kurbuntu

Hello, I recently upgraded to Unity version 5.6.1f1 and holotoolkit-unity 1.5.7. Now, whenever I build and deploy the project with Visual Studio 2017, the app crashes on launch with the following error (I'll include the full stack trace at the end of this post). I'll play the scene in Unity using holographic emulation and the scene plays just fine.

---
    The program '[4220] LabanotationAR.exe' has exited with code -1073741819 (0xc0000005) 'Access violation'.
    ---

I've used the Holotoolkit menu to configure the project, including enabling virtual reality support. I've also toggled these settings to off and turned them on manually. Unfortunately, still no luck.

How should I go about debugging this project? Thanks for any help.

Here's the stack trace below:

'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: DefaultDomain): Loaded 'c:\data\Programs\WindowsApps\Microsoft.NET.CoreRuntime.1.1_1.1.25129.1_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\System.Private.CoreLib.ni.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\entrypoint\LabanotationAR.exe'. Symbols loaded.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Runtime.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'c:\data\Programs\WindowsApps\Microsoft.NET.CoreRuntime.1.1_1.1.25129.1_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\mscorlib.ni.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\WinMetadata\Windows.winmd'. Module was built without symbols.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityPlayer.winmd'. Module was built without symbols.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Runtime.InteropServices.WindowsRuntime.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Runtime.WindowsRuntime.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\WinRTBridge.winmd'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\BridgeInterface.winmd'. Module was built without symbols.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Collections.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityEngine.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\Assembly-CSharp.dll'. Symbols loaded.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Threading.Tasks.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.IO.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\WinRTLegacy.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityEngine.UI.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.ObjectModel.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityEngine.Networking.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityEngine.HoloLens.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\nunit.framework.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Reflection.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Globalization.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Net.Primitives.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Private.Networking.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Reflection.Primitives.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Reflection.TypeExtensions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Runtime.Extensions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Xml.XDocument.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Private.Uri.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Text.Encoding.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityEngine.VR.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Threading.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    Loading native plugins

Loading MicStreamSelector.dll

Loading SharingClient.dll

Loading SpatialUnderstanding.dll

Loading PlaneFinding.dll

Module information:
    Built with Compiler Ver '190023918'
    Built from '5.6/release' branch
    Version is '5.6.1f1 (2860b30f0b54)'
    Debug build
    Application type 'D3D11'
    Used 'UWP'

OS 'Windows 10 (10.0.14393)'

PlayerConnection initialized from C:/Data/Users/DefaultAccount/AppData/Local/DevelopmentFiles/LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr/Data (debug = 0)

PlayerConnection initialized network socket : 0.0.0.0 55161

Multi-casting "[IP] 172.16.80.2 [Port] 55161 [Flags] 2 [Guid] 4104172736 [EditorId] 4294967295 [Version] 1048832 [Id] MetroPlayerX86(HoloLens-DHRU7) [Debug] 0" to [225.0.0.222:54997]...

Started listening to [0.0.0.0:55161]

Player data archive not found at `C:/Data/Users/DefaultAccount/AppData/Local/DevelopmentFiles/LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr/Data/data.unity3d`, using local filesystem
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1

Direct3D:

Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]

Renderer: Microsoft RemoteFX Graphics Device - WDDM (ID=0x2c1)

Vendor: Microsoft

VRAM: 639 MB

Initialize engine version: 5.6.1f1 (2860b30f0b54)

'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityEngineProxy.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Linq.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Reflection.Extensions.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    The following GlobalManagers were stripped from the build (Either because they're not used or not supported on this platform):
    NetworkManager
    MasterServerInterface
    UnityAdsManager
    ClusterInputManager
    CrashReportManager

The program '[3428] LabanotationAR.exe' has exited with code -1073741819 (0xc0000005) 'Access violation'.

2. kurbuntu

kurbuntu

Occasionally, I'll get the following error as well after deploying crashes:

---
    WinRTScriptingObjectWrapper::InternalAddRef Reference Count cannot be zero

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/ScriptingBackend/DotNet/ScriptingApi_DotNet.cpp Line: 661)

The program '[3008] LabanotationAR.exe' has exited with code -1073741819 (0xc0000005) 'Access violation'.

3. Unity_Wesley

Unity_Wesley

Unity Technologies

Hello,

Are you building to a fresh build folder after upgrading? Also, can you get the call stack for the crash?

Thank you,
    Wesley

4. kurbuntu

kurbuntu

Yes, I've deleted the 'App' folder (where the unity 3d project is built).

As for the call stack, I can view it while the app starts up - however, the app crashes after the Unity splash screen and the call stack will quickly disappear. How could I make it stick around after the app crashes?

5. Unity_Wesley

Unity_Wesley

Unity Technologies

Using Visual Studio to deploy the app in debug using the Remote Machine Debugger, then the app should pause when you hit the exception that is causing the crash.

6. kurbuntu

kurbuntu

Thanks for the quick reply.

Unfortunately, the app doesn't pause, it just crashes. I start the app using "Debug > Start Debugging" menu option. The app crashes rather than pauses when I hit the exception.

7. Unity_Wesley

Unity_Wesley

Unity Technologies

That seems strange, have you tried running in debug mode? With Debugger Type Mixed for both application process and background task process?

8. devikaworks

devikaworks

I get these errors on deployment from Visual Studio 2017 to the HoloLens Emulator & HoloLens headset.
    (Unity 5.6.1f1 & holotoolkit-unity 1.5.7)

"Screen position out of view frustum (screen pos -nan(ind), -nan(ind)) (Camera rect 0 0 1268 720)
    (Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Camera/Camera.cpp Line: 2625)
    The program '[380] Hololens Template.exe' has exited with code -2147483645 (0x80000003)."

If I switch from 'Debug' to 'Release' and rebuild it works fine on the HoloLens Emulator & HoloLens headset.

Byron

9. kurbuntu

kurbuntu

According to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/debugger/how-to-debug-in-mixed-mode, for Visual Studio 2017, I need to click on the property pages for the project. I did that, following their instructions to get to the proper property box. However, when I finally got to (I think) the right dialogue box, that option was not present. See the attached screenshot. Note that I am doing this for the built project (the one that gets built into the App subfolder).

10. Unity_Wesley

Unity_Wesley

Unity Technologies

I was referring to the properties of your project, the debugger type is under the Start Options.

upload_2017-6-6_10-43-13.png

11. kurbuntu

kurbuntu

Finally found it! Thank you for your help. Here's the copy/pasted debug log. Below that is a screenshot of the crash.

Code (CSharp):
    1. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\LabanotationAR.exe'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    2. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ntdll.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    3. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\KernelBase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    4. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    5. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\combase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    6. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\rpcrt4.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    7. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\kernel32legacy.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    8. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\bcryptprimitives.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    9. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Programs\WindowsApps\Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.Debug_14.0.25023.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\vcruntime140_app.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    10. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Programs\WindowsApps\Microsoft.NET.CoreRuntime.1.1_1.1.25129.1_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\UWPHost.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    11. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msvcrt.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    12. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\kernel.appcore.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    13. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\procthreadexthost.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    14. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Programs\WindowsApps\Microsoft.NET.CoreRuntime.1.1_1.1.25129.1_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\coreclr.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    15. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\WinTypes.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    16. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\bcrypt.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    17. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\cryptsp.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    18. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\oleaut32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    19. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\advapi32legacy.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    20. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\sechost.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    21. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\sspicli.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    22. The thread 0xf98 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    23. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\forwarders\kernel32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    24. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Programs\WindowsApps\Microsoft.NET.CoreRuntime.1.1_1.1.25129.1_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\System.Private.CoreLib.ni.dll'.
    25. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: DefaultDomain): Loaded 'c:\data\Programs\WindowsApps\Microsoft.NET.CoreRuntime.1.1_1.1.25129.1_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\System.Private.CoreLib.ni.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    26. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\rsaenh.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    27. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\cryptbase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    28. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\entrypoint\LabanotationAR.exe'.
    29. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\entrypoint\LabanotationAR.exe'. Symbols loaded.
    30. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Runtime.dll'.
    31. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Runtime.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    32. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Programs\WindowsApps\Microsoft.NET.CoreRuntime.1.1_1.1.25129.1_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\mscorlib.ni.dll'.
    33. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'c:\data\Programs\WindowsApps\Microsoft.NET.CoreRuntime.1.1_1.1.25129.1_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\mscorlib.ni.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    34. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\WinMetadata\Windows.winmd'. Module was built without symbols.
    35. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\WinMetadata\Windows.winmd'. Module was built without symbols.
    36. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityPlayer.winmd'. Module was built without symbols.
    37. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityPlayer.winmd'. Module was built without symbols.
    38. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Runtime.InteropServices.WindowsRuntime.dll'.
    39. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Runtime.InteropServices.WindowsRuntime.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    40. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Runtime.WindowsRuntime.dll'.
    41. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Runtime.WindowsRuntime.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    42. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.Graphics.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    43. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\SHCore.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    44. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\twinapi.appcore.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    45. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.Shell.ServiceHostBuilder.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    46. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    47. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\win32u.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    48. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\MinUser.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    49. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\gdi32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    50. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\gdi32min.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    51. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dcomp.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    52. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityPlayer.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    53. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dxgi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    54. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\d3d11.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    55. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ws2_32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    56. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Programs\WindowsApps\Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.Debug_14.0.25023.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\msvcp140d_app.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    57. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Programs\WindowsApps\Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.Debug_14.0.25023.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\vccorlib140d_app.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    58. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\XInputUap.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    59. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Programs\WindowsApps\Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.Debug_14.0.25023.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\vcruntime140d_app.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    60. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\MMDevAPI.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    61. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\ucrtbased.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    62. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\D3D12.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    63. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\devobj.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    64. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\propsys.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    65. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\cfgmgr32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    66. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msvcp110_win.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    67. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\threadpoolwinrt.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    68. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.ApplicationModel.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    69. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\windows.storage.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    70. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\powrprof.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    71. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\shlwapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    72. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\profapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    73. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\shlwapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    74. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\MrmCoreR.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    75. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\shlwapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    76. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'C:\Windows\System32\shlwapi.dll'
    77. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'C:\Windows\System32\shlwapi.dll'
    78. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.Storage.ApplicationData.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    79. [0.102434 / 0.213689] - Initializing Unity runtime
    80. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\CoreMessaging.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    81. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\CoreUIComponents.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    82. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\actxprxy.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    83. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\WinRTBridge.winmd'.
    84. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\WinRTBridge.winmd'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    85. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\BridgeInterface.winmd'. Module was built without symbols.
    86. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\BridgeInterface.winmd'. Module was built without symbols.
    87. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Collections.dll'.
    88. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Collections.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    89. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityEngine.dll'.
    90. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityEngine.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    91. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\Assembly-CSharp.dll'.
    92. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\Assembly-CSharp.dll'. Symbols loaded.
    93. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Threading.Tasks.dll'.
    94. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Threading.Tasks.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    95. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.IO.dll'.
    96. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.IO.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    97. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\WinRTLegacy.dll'.
    98. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\WinRTLegacy.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    99. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityEngine.UI.dll'.
    100. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityEngine.UI.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    101. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.ObjectModel.dll'.
    102. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.ObjectModel.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    103. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityEngine.Networking.dll'.
    104. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityEngine.Networking.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    105. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityEngine.HoloLens.dll'.
    106. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityEngine.HoloLens.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    107. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\nunit.framework.dll'.
    108. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\nunit.framework.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    109. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Reflection.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    110. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Reflection.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    111. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll'.
    112. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    113. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: EETypeLoadException at memory location 0x069FB820.
    114. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: [rethrow] at memory location 0x00000000.
    115. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: EETypeLoadException at memory location 0x069FB820.
    116. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: [rethrow] at memory location 0x00000000.
    117. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: EETypeLoadException at memory location 0x069FB820.
    118. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: [rethrow] at memory location 0x00000000.
    119. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: EETypeLoadException at memory location 0x069FB820.
    120. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: [rethrow] at memory location 0x00000000.
    121. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Globalization.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    122. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Globalization.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    123. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Net.Primitives.dll'.
    124. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Net.Primitives.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    125. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Private.Networking.dll'.
    126. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Private.Networking.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    127. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll'.
    128. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    129. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Reflection.Primitives.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    130. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Reflection.Primitives.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    131. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Reflection.TypeExtensions.dll'.
    132. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Reflection.TypeExtensions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    133. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Runtime.Extensions.dll'.
    134. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Runtime.Extensions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    135. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Xml.XDocument.dll'.
    136. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Xml.XDocument.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    137. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Private.Uri.dll'.
    138. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Private.Uri.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    139. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll'.
    140. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    141. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Text.Encoding.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    142. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Text.Encoding.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    143. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll'.
    144. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    145. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityEngine.VR.dll'.
    146. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityEngine.VR.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    147. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll'.
    148. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    149. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Threading.dll'.
    150. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Threading.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    151. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll'.
    152. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    153. Loading native plugins
    155.   Loading MicStreamSelector.dll
    157. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\MicStreamSelector.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    158. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Programs\WindowsApps\Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.Debug_14.0.25023.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\msvcp140_app.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    159. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Programs\WindowsApps\Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.Debug_14.0.25023.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\vccorlib140_app.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    160.   Loading SharingClient.dll
    162. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\SharingClient.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    163.   Loading SpatialUnderstanding.dll
    165. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\SpatialUnderstanding.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    166.   Loading PlaneFinding.dll
    168. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\PlaneFinding.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    169. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\InputHost.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    170. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: Cn::XH at memory location 0x069FE3FC.
    171. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\UiaManager.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    172. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.Core.TextInput.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    173. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\TextInputFramework.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    174. [0.002352 / 2.876482] - AppCallbacks::SetCoreWindowEvents
    175. Module information:
    176. Built with Compiler Ver '190023918'
    177. Built from '5.6/release' branch
    178. Version is '5.6.1f1 (2860b30f0b54)'
    179. Debug build
    180. Application type 'D3D11'
    181. Used 'UWP'
    183. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.Devices.Enumeration.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    184. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\biwinrt.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    185. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\deviceassociation.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    186. OS 'Windows 10 (10.0.14393)'
    188. PlayerConnection initialized from C:/Data/Users/DefaultAccount/AppData/Local/DevelopmentFiles/LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr/Data (debug = 0)
    190. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    191. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.Networking.Connectivity.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    192. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.Networking.HostName.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    193. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\wshbth.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    194. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dnsapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    195. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\nsi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    196. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\IPHLPAPI.DLL'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    197. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dhcpcsvc6.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    198. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dhcpcsvc.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    199. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\FWPUCLNT.DLL'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    200. PlayerConnection initialized network socket : 0.0.0.0 55465
    202. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\nlaapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    203. Multi-casting "[IP] 172.16.80.2 [Port] 55465 [Flags] 2 [Guid] 2451575484 [EditorId] 4294967295 [Version] 1048832 [Id] MetroPlayerX86(HoloLens-VC2OH) [Debug] 0" to [225.0.0.222:54997]...
    205. Started listening to [0.0.0.0:55465]
    207. Player data archive not found at `C:/Data/Users/DefaultAccount/AppData/Local/DevelopmentFiles/LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr/Data/data.unity3d`, using local filesystem
    208. GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    210. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ResourcePolicyClient.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    211. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ResourcePolicyClient.dll'
    212. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\DXGIDebug.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    213. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\rdvgu1132.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    214. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\rfxvmt.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    215. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\d3d11_3SDKLayers.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    216. Direct3D:
    218.     Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
    220.     Renderer: Microsoft RemoteFX Graphics Device - WDDM (ID=0x2c1)
    222.     Vendor:   Microsoft
    224.     VRAM:     639 MB
    226. [0.688414 / 3.635454] - Initialize
    227. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.Mirage.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    228. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ntmarta.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    229. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msvcp_win.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    230. [0.776649 / 3.655722] - AppCallbacks::InitializeD3DWindow
    231. [3.665268 / 3.665268] - OnActivated event.
    232. [0.000738 / 3.666006] - OnCoreWindowSizeChanged event (0.00, 0.00, 853.33, 480.00), m_Initialized=False.
    233. [0.005180 / 3.671186] - OnVisibilityChanged event - Visible.
    234. [0.001311 / 3.672497] - OnWindowActivated event - CodeActivated.
    235. [0.042375 / 3.714872] - OnCoreWindowSizeChanged event (0.00, 0.00, 853.33, 480.00), m_Initialized=False.
    236. Initialize engine version: 5.6.1f1 (2860b30f0b54)
    238. The thread 0xf80 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    239. The thread 0xf84 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    240. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\mfplat.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    241. The thread 0xabc has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    242. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\RTWorkQ.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    243. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.Media.Devices.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    244. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\DevDispItemProvider.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    245. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\AudioSes.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    246. The thread 0xfac has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    247. The thread 0x754 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    248. [0.958248 / 4.673120] - MonoManager::ctor
    249. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityEngineProxy.dll'.
    250. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityEngineProxy.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    251. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Linq.dll'.
    252. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Linq.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    253. [0.145678 / 4.818798] - MonoManager::FillCommonScriptingClasses begin...
    254. [0.138481 / 4.957279] - MonoManager::FillCommonScriptingClasses end...
    255. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\UnityEngineDelegates.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    256. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Reflection.Extensions.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    257. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Reflection.Extensions.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    258. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.Devices.HumanInterfaceDevice.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    259. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\hid.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    260. HID: Add watcher 'System.Devices.InterfaceClassGuid:="{4D1E55B2-F16F-11CF-88CB-001111000030}" AND System.Devices.InterfaceEnabled:=System.StructuredQueryType.Boolean#True AND System.DeviceInterface.Hid.UsagePage:=1 AND System.DeviceInterface.Hid.UsageId:=4' started.
    261. HID: Add watcher 'System.Devices.InterfaceClassGuid:="{4D1E55B2-F16F-11CF-88CB-001111000030}" AND System.Devices.InterfaceEnabled:=System.StructuredQueryType.Boolean#True AND System.DeviceInterface.Hid.UsagePage:=1 AND System.DeviceInterface.Hid.UsageId:=5' started.
    262. HID: Watcher started.
    263. HID: Watcher started.
    264. HID: OnDeviceEnumerationComplete.
    265. HID: OnDeviceEnumerationComplete.
    266. [0.000238 / 6.014635] - AppCallbacks::SetupInputEvents
    267. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.Devices.Sensors.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    268. onecoreuap\drivers\mobilepc\sensors\convergence\services\broker\client\simpledeviceorientationrpcclient.cpp(252)\Windows.Devices.Sensors.dll!5D99C518: (caller: 5D99B863) Exception(1) tid(b00) 8007139F The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation.
    269. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: wil::ResultException at memory location 0x069FDC70.
    270. [0.107744 / 6.122851] - AppCallbacks::SetupOrientationSensorEvents
    271. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ClipboardServer.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    272. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\rmclient.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    273. [0.000005 / 6.149005] - AppCallbacks::InternalSetCursor
    274. [0.222167 / 6.150652] - AppCallbacks::Load
    275. [1.222101 / 6.179379] - Starting to load first level
    276. The following GlobalManagers were stripped from the build (Either because they're not used or not supported on this platform):
    277.  NetworkManager
    278.  MasterServerInterface
    279.  UnityAdsManager
    280.  ClusterInputManager
    281.  CrashReportManager
    283. [0.040311 / 6.219690] - OnCoreWindowSizeChanged event (0.00, 0.00, 845.33, 480.00), m_Initialized=True.
    284. If your machine has multiple graphics adapters, Unity may have created a WindowContext on the wrong adapter. If you experience a black screen when playing, please restart the Editor.
    285. (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/VR/VRDevice.cpp Line: 184)
    288. [0.057657 / 6.277347] - First level loaded
    289. The thread 0xf84 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    290. The thread 0xabc has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    291. [0.061929 / 6.339276] - PerformUpdateAndRender started
    292. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    293. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    294. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\BCP47Langs.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    295. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    296. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    297. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    298. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    299. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    300. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    301. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    302. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    303. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    304. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    305. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    306. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    307. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    308. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    309. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    310. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    311. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    312. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    313. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    314. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    315. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    316. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    317. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    318. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    319. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    320. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    321. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    322. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    323. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    324. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    325. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    326. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    327. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    328. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    329. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    330. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    331. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    332. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    333. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    334. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    335. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    336. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    337. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    338. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    339. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    340. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    341. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    342. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    343. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    344. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    345. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    346. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    347. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    348. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    349. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    350. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    351. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    352. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    353. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    354. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    355. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    356. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    357. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    358. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    359. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    360. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    361. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    362. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    363. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    364. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    365. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    366. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    367. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    368. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    369. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    370. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    371. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    372. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    373. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    374. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    375. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    376. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    377. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    378. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    379. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    380. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    381. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    382. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    383. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    384. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    385. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    386. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    387. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    388. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    389. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    390. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    391. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    392. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    393. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    394. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    395. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    396. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    397. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    398. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    399. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    400. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    401. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    402. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    403. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    404. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    405. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    406. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    407. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    408. Exception thrown at 0x76B92052 in LabanotationAR.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0A85B390.
    409. UnloadTime: 59.291401 ms
    411. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'U:\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Linq.Expressions.dll'.
    412. 'LabanotationAR.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\LabanotationARVS.Debug_x86.kurtr\System.Linq.Expressions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    413. Starting the observer.
    414. (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/Metro/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    417. WinRTScriptingObjectWrapper::InternalAddRef Reference Count cannot be zero
    418. (Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/ScriptingBackend/DotNet/ScriptingApi_DotNet.cpp Line: 661)

12. Unity_Wesley

Unity_Wesley

Unity Technologies

I need the call stack from the call stack window, you can see it in the bottom left corner of the screen shot above. Also, it would help if you could and symbols to the call stack from your unity build, this pdb file is located in the Players folder.

Example of the file path:
    C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport\Players\UAP\dotnet\x86\debug