Search Unity

1. Calling all beginners! Join the FPS Beginners Mods Challenge until December 13.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Cyber Week at the Asset Store!
    Dismiss Notice

Help about building apk file problems..!

Discussion in '2D' started by mahmutuzun28, Feb 16, 2018.

1. mahmutuzun28

mahmutuzun28

Dear all,

i m just trying to learnd C# and unity. i m building a simple game by following a tutorial. the problem is that while i m trying to build apk file i m getting some error which i have no idea about :) please hel.

first error:
    CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-9.0.4\bin\java.exe -classpath "C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-4.0.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx2048m" "assembleRelease"

stderr[

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    Could not determine java version from '9.0.4'.

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
    ]
    stdout[

]
    exit code: 1
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.WaitForProgramToRun (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo psi, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidJavaTools.RunJava (System.String args, System.String workingdir, System.Action`1 progress, System.String error)
    UnityEditor.Android.GradleWrapper.Run (System.String workingdir, System.String task, System.Action`1 progress)
    Rethrow as GradleInvokationException: Gradle build failed
    UnityEditor.Android.GradleWrapper.Run (System.String workingdir, System.String task, System.Action`1 progress)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.BuildGradleProject.Execute (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context)
    UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:BuildPlayerAndRun()

Second Error:
    Build completed with a result of 'Failed'

Third Error:
    UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 3 errors
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x0020e] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:181
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (Boolean askForBuildLocation, BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00065] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:88

2. pettiimeister

pettiimeister

I'm having the same problem here. using a Mac IOS and trying to export to my Android mobile. The difference in the message I get in the Console is only this part:

* What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring root project 'gradleOut'.
    > Could not resolve all files for configuration ':classpath'.
    > Could not find com.android.tools.build:gradle:4.0.1.
    Searched in the following locations:
    https://jcenter.bintray.com/com/android/tools/build/gradle/4.0.1/gradle-4.0.1.pom
    https://jcenter.bintray.com/com/android/tools/build/gradle/4.0.1/gradle-4.0.1.jar
    Required by:
    project :

I'm thinking about changing the content of this gradle/lib folder from 4.0.1 to the 2.3.0, since I didn't find the build/gradle/4.0.1 location listed above.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  3. gladiuscloud

gladiuscloud

I found the solution somewhere searched in google by downgrading the JDK version 9 to JDK version 8. It's weird to think to the latest JDK doesn't work in unity.

4. Eiseno

Eiseno

jdk-8u172-windows-x64.exe It solved my problem.