Search Unity

Hello I am Thunder_Child. I am new to Unity and just wanted to say "Hello".

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Thunder_Child, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Thunder_Child

Thunder_Child

Hello, I am Thunder_Child....I am currently downloading Unity to learn. I have used another type of creator but have always wanted to try this one...as so it has begun !! :) I intend to be a part of the community and will do my best to learn...and eventually even teach things I have learned to others...As I grow I even can make great tutorials...of course I am new to this creator so I don't expect any...any time soon !

I hope to find some good tutorials to make my first "test" game...kind of a "hello world" of sorts...maybe a basic physics game like pong...or breakout.

My first actual game I hope to make will be a classic edition to the game back in the windows 98 days called...."Return Fire"...one of my all time favorite games...as retro as it is...I will bring it back !

I have already started notes of my actors and attributes...how it all is put together will be my first things to do...

well still lots do download....stupid satellite internet..so it will be a while...see you all soon in the forums !

TC

theolagendijk likes this.