Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from BlackBerry, and a special promotion!

Discussion in 'BlackBerry' started by PBernhardt, Oct 9, 2013.

1. WaterlooErik

WaterlooErik

Hm, fire that email in then and we'll get this sorted out with you. The actual shipping is taken care of by a third-party so we'll have to get in touch with them, but we should at least be able to round up some tracking information and get an idea of what happened / when the devices will arrive.

2. WurrealGames

WurrealGames

WaterlooErik, I just got an email from rim-mmc.com for my game pads. Is that the right address? It sounds like it's BlackBerry/RIM related, but I wanted to verify that it is legitimate. Thanks!

3. WaterlooErik

WaterlooErik

EDIT

Just confirmed with the folks at Touchstone, rim-mmc.com is the correct domain to be receiving the gamepad emails from.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  4. WurrealGames

WurrealGames

Thanks very much. I received the game pads today. I hope to submit a new version of my game Bird Bomb very soon. :D

5. WaterlooErik

WaterlooErik

Awesome! Once you submit the game to BlackBerry World, fire me an email (eoros@blackberry.com) and I'll expedite the Gamepad review for you (it will still need to go through the normal BlackBerry World review though.)

6. WurrealGames

WurrealGames

I'll definitely do that. Thanks!

7. chandu125

chandu125

Hi Friends,
    Is there any unity plugin for integrating ads into games other than blackberry advertising servicve.Present i am using bbads revinue is $0.let me know is there any possibility ad network for blackberry....

8. WaterlooErik

WaterlooErik

The only plugins I'm aware of are those built on the BlackBerry Advertising service where the fill rate leaves much to be desired. We're working on revamping the advertising service to be, well, useful. Perhaps the community has something that's worked for them in its place, but for the time being, In-App Payments tend to be the best secondary stream for monetizing applications.

If you're not sure how IAP would fit into your game, perhaps you can share some details around it and we can brainstorm some ideas.