Search Unity

Hell In Paradise

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by drift501, Apr 26, 2012.

1. drift501

drift501

Hello.
    I have recruited a couple of friends from school who are interested in game design and we have began work on our first game project. It is called Hell In Paradise and the idea is that it is an mmo, like World of Tanks. I have most
    models the game needs and at the moment I am putting in the first terrain but I am having trouble getting a jungle look using the standard and terrain assets. The grass doesn't lool realistic enough and I dont like having the one type of palm tree. Is there any tropical packs I could download for free that are anygood?
    Thanks, Zac

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  2. Tobias J.

Tobias J.

3. drift501

drift501

I don't believe this is the wrong forums because I am still notifying everyone about this game, which at the moment, is a work in progress and I will still be posting things like vids and screenshots. I was simply just posting a question to make my game better. I will post a screen of my jungle soon so you can see what I mean. Not trying to sound angry or anything.

4. Rya

Rya

You can purchase the nature or tropical pack on the asset store from Micheal O.

You won't find quality tree, grass, and rock assets for free.

5. drift501

drift501

I would love to purchase them. But unfortunately my group has pretty much nil funding until we start to sell some of the assets we built for ingame use. I will probably take the extra time to make all my own plants and bushes now.