Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Hearing back from Blackberry

Discussion in 'BlackBerry' started by GlutenFreeGames, Aug 6, 2013.

1. GlutenFreeGames

GlutenFreeGames

Hey, if anyone hears back from blackberry (or Unity) about either keeping their pro license for good or getting the blackberry Z10 for testing please post in here. I have had multiple apps submitted (and some accepted) for over a week now and have yet to hear anything. I emailed their dev program too and didn't hear anything back, I know the supplies are limited so I'm anxious to hear from them! SO yeah, if anyone hears back from them about the deal, let us know!

2. GlutenFreeGames

GlutenFreeGames

Haha and of course, moments after writing this I got my email. Just as the world usually works...

3. iossif

iossif

got the mail a few minutes ago as well. looks like i will get a device soon :) yay

4. EvilDingo

EvilDingo

I've had two apps submitted and accepted and no email yet.

5. RalfZimmer

RalfZimmer

I have submitted 2 apps on the first day for this program no mails at the moment. :(

6. PixelEnvision

PixelEnvision

I've too received mine at Tuesday... I thought devices will be provided by local partners but it seems it will be shipped globally from the US which might be a problem for me... Unity staff, anyone knows who to contact @ BB?

7. iossif

iossif

mine was shipped from the us and arrived in the middle of europe today already. so far i quite like it!

8. RalfZimmer

RalfZimmer

Nothing from rim today:( my status was long as draft yesterday I upload a Binary file.

9. GenericGame

GenericGame

no emails to me yet, i've had an active app for over a week now. I just published got my second product published as well, but nothing.

10. EvilDingo

EvilDingo

I've gotten an email from Blackberry now too. Also, I'm loving this platform. Unity integration is a breeze and the submission time is quick. The only standout is a way to monetize free games. Ads and in-app purchase API from Unity please! :)

11. RalfZimmer

RalfZimmer

12. iossif

iossif

what did you do to make your game playbook ready? i thought they do not get 10.0.0 for now...