Search Unity

Health/Stamina/Durability/Fatigue Bar Help/Guidence

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Grimoirexn, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Grimoirexn

Grimoirexn

I'm having a problem with making a Health Bar from a sprite sheet I have. When ever I try to get the fill too show it only shows on the sprite and not the empty space.

For the Fatigue/Stamina/Durability. I don't grasp the scripting concept for these. I've searched for a while and honestly came up with nothing.

Fatigue: would be effected by the characters action/ time of day (just the afternoon/night portion gradually recovers during the day but after a certain time it stops recovering.) I've decided that realtime would not be best for this but rather In game time 24 hours divided by 3, 4, or 8. Influenced by the phones clock so that when so many minutes or an hour pass in real time it effects the game. This will be a challenging step for me so this isn't as high of a priority.

Stamina: is effected by the physical force that the character uses (running/attacking mainly) recoverable through eating/resting.

Durability: I'd like for the durability to show as a percentage below the weapon when approached/picked up and placed in the inventory, with a damage variable. Basically a stick wouldn't last as long against an enemy as a sword would.

For these I'm using inscopebar asset.

Any information/Guidence is appreciated.