Search Unity

Headless Build with HDRP OpenGLCore Issue (Urgent)

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by cryptoforge, Jan 26, 2020.

1. cryptoforge

cryptoforge

Hey, we just refactored our game for HDRP. We had to do a lot to convert, about 2 weeks of work (shader issues/lighting rigs). Today we finally resumed our Cloud Builds however linux build now fails with error Error: The platform StandaloneLinux64 with the graphic API OpenGLCore is not supported with High Definition Render Pipeline

We removed OpenGLCore from Linux API but build still failed. What do we do? Thanks! Need help ASAP.

upload_2020-1-25_22-55-19.png

2. victorw

victorw

3. sigil_tech

sigil_tech

Any solutions to this? Having issues similar...

4. alloplastic

alloplastic

I am seeing this, too, building under Windows and Unity 2019.4.17f1 (I need to use this version).

I don't get any errors related to finding or linking with the Vulkan SDK. It's like the HDRP build pipeline is hard-wired not to check for it, regardless of the configuration.

Things I've configured:

* put "Vulkan" first in the Graphics APIs list for Linux
    * made sure I had Linux build support in the Editor
    * used -force-vulkan command-line option when doing a build via the command-line
    * switched the local Windows build to use Vulkan, too, with no issues (though I didn't expect this to have an effect)
    * installed the "Platform Linux" preview package (though didn't expect this to be related)
    * tried building both in-editor and from the command line

Anything else to try? It would be a nice convenience to be able to create my Linux builds on my PC.