Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

HDSRP Water Shader

Discussion in 'Graphics Experimental Previews' started by DJ_JW, Oct 30, 2018.

1. DJ_JW

DJ_JW

Hi

I have been working on learning the HD SRP pipeline and the Shader Graph and am still struggling with a lot of the documentation (or lack of).
    I understand it is still experimental but I am desperate to find a water shader and I did see someone on another forum post had figured out a nice looking water shader graph for HDSRP (and someone else I believe found a way to improve it with a volume as well with a nice depth effect)

Would anyone have a water shader for HDSRP they would be willing to share (or even an image of the whole graph).
    The post I had found I remember having "part" of the graph for their water but I couldn't figure out where all the nodes connected to as it was only a partial screenshot.

Thanks in advance.

2. Zipe92

Zipe92

Hello, I have the same problem too, for now I'm temporarily using a simple shader that I found on youtube at the following link:

This is the best that I found until now, unfortunately I don't have enough time and experience to create a better one.

3. Grimreaper358

Grimreaper358

This post should help you to get a nice looking water. Probably the same one you saw as it was posted in another thread as well.

LWRP Boat Racing Demo from GDC