Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

HDRP White Materials

Discussion in 'Graphics Experimental Previews' started by Deleted User, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hello, I'm trying to get the hdrp to work but I keep running into a problem with assets being loaded properly. The material previews are cyan colored when I open up the project. If I reimport the asset they turn into white spheres.

I tried to compile the project to see what would happen. it gets stuck on "Packaging assets - globalgamemangers.assets". I'm also using unity 2019.1.0a12.

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Materials.png Models.png

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2018
  2. Deleted User

Deleted User

3. Grimreaper358

Grimreaper358

That happens in 2019.1 alpha. It's because of the async shader compile. For some reason, it doesn't always update the UI previews. As for building the project, I don't know about that part.

4. Deleted User

Deleted User

I guess I should have clarified that the models in the scene view look like the preview textures. In the meantime I'll revert back to unity 2018.3

Attached Files:

5. Grimreaper358

Grimreaper358

Yea, you just have to hit play, the shaders will compile when it runs. Exit play mode after that's done and you're good. you will have to do this every time you start up the project.