Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

HDRP/ShaderGraph Scene color AFTER the post effects

Discussion in 'Graphics Experimental Previews' started by Bastienre4, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Bastienre4

Bastienre4

Hello :)

I'm trying to do a blur in UI, but for this I need to get the scene color AFTER post process are applied.
    upload_2019-12-4_15-35-22.png
    This is my shader. I've set my UI in screen space - camera. The UI works fine, but the result doesnt take into account the post effect

Here's the result:
    upload_2019-12-4_15-40-32.png
    The middle is the UI (the colors correspond to the colors before the post effect). The outside is the color after the post effect.
    How can I get the correct colors, after the post processes are applied?

Thanks!

2. Bastienre4

Bastienre4

3. AndreaEttorre

AndreaEttorre

I'm sorry to resurrect an old post, but i'm facing the same issue. Did you manage to fix it eventually?

4. MMX3VIII

MMX3VIII

This is a super old thread but I do not think there is a solution yet. From my understandings the textured used by the SceneColor node is captured before post processing, thus no post processing is applied when we use it.

A very temporary solution that I am using is to just draw the shader before post processing so the colors from SceneColor is also included, however this can create many more unwanted behavior.

Is it possible to gather the SceneColor based on the shader's rendering pass, so that shaders rendered after post processing have SceneColor with post processing?