Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

HDRP + Shadergraph: Preview ok, game not

Discussion in 'Graphics Experimental Previews' started by sickbattery, Jun 6, 2019.

1. sickbattery

sickbattery

I'm trying to reconstruct an eye shader (that I bought for Unity 2018) in Shadergraph with Unity 2019.1+

The Main Preview in shadergraph is correct:
    1.png

In Editor and Game window it looks like this:
    2.png

How is tat even possible?

I would post code, but it's all in shadergraph ...

(Same in 2019.1.x and 2019.3.0a4)

2. MadeFromPolygons

MadeFromPolygons

I see nothing wrong, ship it!

Joking, without seeing the graph its difficult to help but certianly looks like a bug. I would:

1. Post the picture of the shadergraph, highest resolution possible.
    2. File a bug report
    3. Paste the case number for the bug report back here so unity staff can resolve better and so it can help others

3. sickbattery

sickbattery

The pic is split in two.

I can't submit an issue because I don't see the button to create a new one ... it's eihter my eyes or the issue tracker hates me o_O ...

I'm not using all of the code the 2018 coder used and I also changed some things because he was calculating more stuff then needed etc. This is my interpretation of his code in shadergraph.

I read that ppl had issues with normals or something in deferred rendering, while everything was fine in forward in ... 2018? ... ... I don't know. Just read that somewhere and that's why I got the idea that it might be because of HDRP.

Attached Files:

• 3a.png
      3a.png
      File size:
      1,006.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3b.png
      3b.png
      File size:
      582.3 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      263.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  4. remi_unity163

remi_unity163

Unity Technologies

Hello,

I think that this is a ShaderGraph's preview issue. When looking at your graph, I see that (on the right part) the last preview of the nodes plugged on the base color have this red in the corner. So it seams that you should have it in your preview and result. But you seams to have some offset issue too...

Can you enter this issue in our data base? In the Editor: Help > Report a Bug...

5. sickbattery

sickbattery

Ok -_- ... so I tried to submit the report and the window has been stuck now for 10 min after clicking 'send' ... I'll retry tomorrow.

(I didn't submit the whole project, the upload was done fast after maybe 30sec. The whole world hates me ;D ... )