Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

HDRP Maximum Quality

Discussion in 'Graphics Experimental Previews' started by Kriszo91, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Kriszo91

Kriszo91

How can i set everything to maximum with hdrp?

2. rasto61

rasto61

Easy, turn everything up to 11

m4d likes this.
  3. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

It's maximum by default, you just have to learn how to adjust the parameters. Quality wise it's all there.

4. lucasmnribeiro

lucasmnribeiro

On the preview package scene there are some limitations on the shadow rendering. You can fix that by ajusting the settings on the object "Volume Settings", then clicking on HD Shadow Settings. This might help you archieve a more detailed or "maximum quality" look.

5. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Yeah I think it's merely about tailoring it, needs to be learned and best way I found was to just keep tweaking, I've been tweaking it for months, just playing with settings and learning cause and effect. This is really what artists and programmers should do. Both need to know how to drive it.

But there is no magic button look better option. It's called high definition for a reason, right? So most options are generally about reducing the quality in exchange for performance or memory. It's all about the art assets.