Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

HDRP error after platform switch from Android to Windows with cache server

Discussion in 'Graphics Experimental Previews' started by JL_Tech_BBW, Jul 26, 2019.

1. JL_Tech_BBW

JL_Tech_BBW

I'm working on a multi-platform project (Android and Windows64) in the same Unity project so I decided to use the cache server. (Remote - Cache Server Version 6.3)

I have a special scene for the Android part which use LWRP and another one for the Windows64 part which use the HDRP.

Everything works fine on the Android side, but when I switch from Android to Windows64 and replace the RenderPipelineAsset with the HDRP the following errors appear and everything is then render not correctly on the Win64 scene.

Maybe something goes wrong with the data from the cache server ?

Compute shader (Deferred): Property (_EnvCubemapTextures) at kernel index (6) has mismatching texture dimension (expected 5, got 6)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Compute shader (Deferred): Property (_CookieCubeTextures) at kernel index (7) has mismatching texture dimension (expected 5, got 6)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

2. JL_Tech_BBW

JL_Tech_BBW

I found a solution : right click on the High Definition RP directory in the Packages directory and Reimport.

Zenyis likes this.
  3. Zenyis

Zenyis

It works! Thanks