Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

HDRP All Pink

Discussion in 'Graphics Experimental Previews' started by Sp-ce, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Sp-ce

Sp-ce

Hello,

I had the HDRP up and running just fine on the 2019.1 series, but now everything is pink...

I did try googling for the errors, but didn't find too much. Any help on the fix would be lovely.

Thanks,
    Steve

upload_2019-6-3_18-14-41.png

2. Mullan7

Mullan7

You probably need to assign a HDRP asset in graphics settings

3. remi_unity163

remi_unity163

Unity Technologies

Hello,
    Looking at the first error you have in the console, it seams that you have a wrong script runtime version.
    ".Net 3.5 Equivalent" is deprecated and for scriptable render pipelines, we rely on functionality only available in ".Net 4.x equivalent"
    Be sure to also change your API compatibility level to either ".Net Standard 2.0" or ".Net 4.x"
    https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/class-PlayerSettingsStandalone.html#Configuration

4. Sp-ce

Sp-ce

Awesome, thank you so much! I'll give it a shot.

Cheers,
    Steve

5. Czar-Man

Czar-Man

I've had the same problem today for a project I converted from 2019.1.5 to 2019.3.8. I followed the same steps, even upgraded all the materials to HDRP, but to no avail.

jjkiii likes this.
  6. csokasibeni

csokasibeni

Hello, i have the same (all pink) issue now

7. csokasibeni

csokasibeni

I have did this but my game is till pink
    Can anyone help me?

8. Mauri

Mauri

9. csokasibeni

csokasibeni

10. papikana

papikana

Hello, any updates on this problem? I tried upgrading materials but still the same.

11. rz_0lento

rz_0lento

Material upgrader can only update materials that used standard shaders on built-in renderer. I stress that it is material upgrader script, not shader upgrader. If you had any custom shaders on your project, they will remain pink / indicate errors even after running the upgrading script.

The upgrade process can pack your textures differently but it doesn't generate any new shaders, it just maps material inputs from your built-in standard shader to HDRP shaders.

12. Yanus3D

Yanus3D

Sp-ce you must be careful with custom shaders (not done in Shader Graph directly) Some of them can not support new HDRP versions. Thats why I do my own surface system through build-in Shader Graph (no commercial stuff). If you use some external commercial plugin - send request to developer to make support for new HDRP or Unity.