Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

HDRP 6.5 black screen on build

Discussion in 'Graphics Experimental Previews' started by id0, Mar 15, 2019.

1. id0

id0

UI it showing, and I'm hear the sounds, I can press play in menu and level1 is loading and working. Just no render. It happens since PPV3 appear in HDRP. Before that it built long time, but it's works!
    Also bunch of errors like:
    Code (JavaScript):
    1. Trying to add file "C:/2019/proj_/zer.19.0/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.ClusterRendererModule.dll.mdb" to the list of output files in the build report, but the file does not appear to exist on disk right now.
    2. UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport:RecordFileAdded(String, String)
    3. DesktopStandalonePostProcessor:RecordCommonFiles(BuildPostProcessArgs, String, String) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/DesktopStandalonePostProcessor.cs:374)
    4. UnityEditor.WindowsStandalone.WindowsDesktopStandalonePostProcessor:CopyVariationFolderIntoStagingArea(BuildPostProcessArgs)
    5. DesktopStandalonePostProcessor:SetupStagingArea(BuildPostProcessArgs, HashSet`1) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/DesktopStandalonePostProcessor.cs:230)
    6. DesktopStandalonePostProcessor:PostProcess(BuildPostProcessArgs) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/DesktopStandalonePostProcessor.cs:41)
    7. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

2. id0

id0

Ok. that's what developers console and player log is telling me:

A scripted object (probably UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.HDPipeline.HDRenderPipelineAsset?) has a different serialization layout when loading.

MissingMethodException: Default constructor not found for type UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.HDPipeline.Lit

And lot of errors like this. What the...?

3. AlphaDreams

AlphaDreams

Same error, both in Unity 2019.2 and 2019.3.
    Did you find anything useful ?