Search Unity

Havok crashing on terrain collider

Discussion in 'Physics for ECS' started by snacktime, Jun 30, 2020.

1. snacktime

snacktime

This is what showed up in the editor log. Terrain colliders just not implemented yet?

Info: Collide\Shape\hknpShapeNullFunctions.cpp(203): [0x249DE87E] Assert: in 'hknpShapeNullFunctions::queryAabb', condition: ''. Function 'queryAabb' is not implemented for USER_4 shape type. Please initialize shape dispatch table by calling hknpShapeFunctions::initialize(). Or if the shape type is a custom shape, implement this function for the type and set it to the dispatch table.

2. petarmHavok

petarmHavok

Ah, I assume this started appearing in latest release? Is your terrain collider a part of the compound collider?

3. snacktime

snacktime

0.4.0 and haven't used havok before that so can't say if it's new with that release.

We do create multiple but we don't create any compounds they are all left separate.

4. snacktime

snacktime

Also collision method is Triangles if that matters.

5. petarmHavok

petarmHavok

I'll check, but can you try vertex samples in the meantime as the collision method? It sounds like we broke triangles and might need a patch release for this. I'll get back to you.

6. snacktime

snacktime

Ya VertexSamples and no crash.

7. petarmHavok

petarmHavok

Please use that until the next patch release if that's ok for you, I'll fix it right now so it should be relatively soon...